The process is the similar to Ubuntu and RHEL / CentOS Linux.
Create Installer Package
Once selected you will have to provide additional information required to Create Installer script:
Location (optional) - Physical location of the hosts. Note that this will be converted to all lower case and <space>'s replaced by "-"; in the example above "San Diego" becomes "san-diego'.
Once entered click Create Installer to generate the script.
On successful completion (this will take less than a minute) you will be prompted to download the installer script (~9MB) kazagent.run
There are a number of host system prerequisites before the Installer script can be run:
- Minimum 4 GB RAM and 2 CPU per host.
- Currently, we support MacOS version 10.13
- Network Configuration allowing Internet access for all machines which must also have Port 22 and Port 443 open.
- Routing must be configured to allow bi-directional communication between Master and Workers.
- Passwordless sudo must be enabled for the sudo username (see above) that will be used to run the Installer. It is suggested that the visudo command be used:
INSTALLING_SUDO_USER ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL
Install Agent on Host
- Once you download the installer, it will download in a zip file.
- You can unzip the file
- Open Terminal, go to the directory of the unzipped installer
- Run ./install.sh to install