The process is the similar to Ubuntu and RHEL / CentOS Linux.
Create Installer Package
Once selected you will have to provide additional information required to Create Installer script, that installs the Kazuhm agent, and connects your new host to the Kazuhm portal.
Location (optional) - Physical location of the hosts. Note that this will be converted to all lower case and <space>'s replaced by "-"; in the example above "San Diego" becomes "san-diego'.
Once entered click Create Installer to generate the script.
On successful completion (this will take less than a minute) you will be prompted to download the installer script (~9MB) kazagent.run
There are a number of host system prerequisites before the Installer script can be run:
- Minimum 4 GB RAM and 2 CPU per host.
- Currently, we support MacOS version 10.13
- Network Configuration allowing Internet access for all machines which must also have Port 22 and Port 443 open.
- Routing must be configured to allow bi-directional communication between Master and Workers.
- Passwordless sudo must be enabled for the sudo username (see above) that will be used to run the Installer. It is suggested that the visudo command be used:
INSTALLING_SUDO_USER ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL
Install Agent on Host
- Once you download the installer, it will download in a zip file.
- You can unzip the file
- Open Terminal, go to the directory of the unzipped installer
- Run ./install.sh to install