Projects is where you will select and deploy an application.
Projects are first assigned one-to-many Host Groups. Then you will choose an application to deploy via the Project. Once the application has been chosen and configured, then the Project setup will allow you to deploy the selected application onto all of the Hosts which are members of the selected Host Groups.
- Name - name of the Project.
- Host Groups Assigned - name of the Host Group(s) assigned to the Project.
- Applications - name of the Application(s) assigned to the Project.
- Creator - name of the user who created the Project.
- Created Date - date the Project was created.
The View button displays Project details.
Click Add Project and select the Application to run within this Project.
Creating a Project for each Application is detailed separately.
Select Delete from Options.
Once successfully deleted a completion message will display.